Our spotless safety record
is no accident!
Safety training that goes above and beyond
To ensure the highest level of attentiveness and care, we work with a third-party safety consultant, Safety Solutions Inc., on all projects. Third-party safety solutions include:
- Monthly (or more frequent) on-site safety audits
- Job hazard analysis reports to identify and prevent any potential incidents
- Pre-construction meetings with all subs to outline safety guidelines
This is in addition to our internal safety measures, which include:
- Completing and filing comprehensive weekly safety reports
- Weekly on-site safety meeting with subcontractor foremen
- Comprehensive safety training (see below)
Let's be honest: is the bare minimum of safety training really what you want?
We don’t think so, and that's why we don't stop at the 10-hour level for OSHA training. Instead, our supervisors go above and beyond with a comprehensive 30-hour certification course, as well as 10-hour course renewals as needed.
All employees also undergo American Heart Association training for CPR, First Aid and AED, as well as fire extinguisher usage fire prevention training through TCESD. This helps build better teamwork with far less liability—which means less worry for you.
We don't believe in leaving anything up to chance: that’s why we measure twice and cut once, both literally and figuratively.
Our dedicated BEC Austin construction team is well-versed in:
- LEED and green building education and training
- SWPPP and TCEQ standards and compliance.
- Construction material disposal and recycling
- HVAC systems and operation
- Automatic fire suppression systems and operation
- All-Terrain forklift certification (superintendents)