Peace-of-mind all the way from planning to post-project paperwork.
While BEC Austin is well-known for remodeling, complex builds, and green projects, our most valuable service isn't measured in square footage.
Beyond simply bringing your building to life, we eliminate those sleepless nights caused by poor subcontractor management or cheap and shabby work.
It does not matter the size or the use of the building, we are here to make sure that the project runs as smooth as possible, within budget, and is built to your specifications.
Here are the pillars that allow us to handle even the most complex projects with ease:
We come in at the planning stage to make sure that the design and process will meet your function, brand, and budget needs. This means checking in with all involved parties—including subcontractors—to save money and add value every step of the way.
Here at BEC Austin, we talk to each other and to you… often. This means that the information you need about your project is always readily available and easy to understand.
At any given time, we are working with dozens of vendors and subcontractors. Working with us means getting access to our incredible network, which we’ve spent the last few decades curating. This means no uncertainty or cut-rate work, ever.
Pre-construction Consulting Services
- Consult on Pre-design of facility
- Budget estimating and cost analysis
- Value engineering
- LEED and Green Building Consultation
- Subcontractor evaluation and selection
- Project scheduling
Construction & Construction Management Services
- Managing workers, subcontractors, and deliveries
- Budget management, paying subs and material suppliers
- Supervising and coordinating the work of employees and subs
- Quality control
- Jobsite safety management
- Field reports & project updates
- Construction site management
- Construction waste management
- Close-out schedule & documentation
- Obtain certificate of occupancy
- LEED project certification
- Provide as-built documentation
- Establish warranty program
- Provide Operation and Maintenance manuals